BUILDING AND GROUNDS
A church is not only a building; it’s a community that chooses to follow Jesus Christ. While Trinity’s physical building is fairly new, it still requires continued maintenance. In order for our congregation to fulfill its mission, it is important for us to be good stewards of our building. We continue our ministry in response to new opportunities God has placed before us.
Trinity’s Vegetable Garden...
Members of Trinity have tilled the soil and planted vegetables for use by the congregation and anyone in the community. This is a labor of love, as well as providing an activity for the various children’s groups.
Reaching out to the Community...
The Session believes that Trinity is called to open the doors of our building by providing meeting space for community activities and organizations.
• Alcoholics Anonymous meets on Monday evenings at 7:00 p.m.
• Gentle Yoga meets Monday mornings at 10:00 a.m.
• Local Home Owners Associations have utilized spaces.
• Polling place for Tulsa County Election Board.
• Private music lessons.
• Mid-Week Bible Study.
• Local Women's Bible Study.
• An out building utilized by a Banner making group.