“Let mutual love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it.” Hebrews 13:1-2
Fellowship activities are central to the Body of Christ. Gathering together for food, fun and fellowship is one of the highlights of our life in Christ.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR MINISTRY...
Our congregation has several staff members, but we are not a staff-driven church. We are a community driven ministry.
• Church dinners where we gather and break bread together.
• Coffee and snack time in the Café between Sunday School and worship.
• Ministry teams meet once a month for dinner and meeting. These teams plan what the church does in its various ministry areas: Fellowship, Worship, Evangelism, Christian Education, Congregational Care, Mission, Building & Grounds and Finance & Stewardship.
• We enjoy brunches during holidays and special occasions.
• Various other Fellowship events are usually scheduled on a regular basis.